Module 2: Treatment of Cerebrovascular Disease in the Patient with Type 2 Diabetes
This learning activity has been designated for 2.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in this activity.
As a result of participating and interacting with this program, cardiologists, endocrinologists, and other healthcare professionals will have better knowledge, understanding and expertise related to:
- stroke mortality and risk factors;
- diabetes as a risk factor for stroke;
- outcomes of stroke in patients with diabetes;
- acute management of stroke in patients with diabetes;
- sub-acute and long-term management
This learning activity is intended for cardiologists, endocrinologists, and other interested healthcare professionals who manage and treat cardiovascular disease and diabetes in the clinical setting.
Release Date: December 31, 2009
Expiration date: December 31, 2011
(*Please check this box to proceed - required)
Start the Module