Module 1: Treatment of Coronary Heart Disease in the Patient with Type 2 Diabetes
This learning activity has been designated for 2.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in this activity.
As a result of participating and interacting with this program, cardiologists, endocrinologists, and other healthcare professionals will have better knowledge, understanding and expertise related to:
- CHD risk in patients with diabetes
- Post-ACS outcomes of patients with diabetes
- Relationship between glucose levels and CHD
- Mechanism of adverse outcomes in patients with diabetes
- Management of patients with diabetes who have ACS
This learning activity is intended for cardiologists, endocrinologists, and other interested healthcare professionals who manage and treat cardiovascular disease and diabetes in the clinical setting.
Release Date: July 09, 2010
Expiration date: December 31, 2011
(*Please check this box to proceed - required)
Start the Module