Mechanisms in Cardiovascular Disease and Type 2 Diabetes
Under the leadership of the Editor-in-Chief, Dr Aloke Finn, Cardiovascular Disease and Type 2 Diabetes
provides medical professionals with highly interactive,
case-based online Learning Modules,
with content developed by an expert, multidisciplinary Editorial Committee
and certified through the American Academy of Continuing Medical Education (AACME) and the
Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME).
All modules are further enhanced through state-of-the-art medical animations, with full audio narration, which elucidate key concepts in the treatment, management and application of therapeutic methods of CML.
The content on this Website is intended for cardiologists, endocrinologists,
and other interested healthcare professionals who manage and treat cardiovascular
disease and diabetes in the clinical setting.
As a result of participation and interaction in this educational program, participants will:
- Increase their understanding of the growing incidence of cardiovascular disease and diabetes
- Expand their awareness of the etiology of CVD and diabetes
- Rapidly integrate physical examination and laboratory results into the defined and emerging classification algorithms of CVD and diabetes
- Understand molecular features that impact prognosis
- Efficiently recall the recommended treatments for CVD and diabetes
- Improve their understanding of the mechanisms of action of different therapeutic interventions for managing and treating CVD and diabetes, including supportive care measures and therapies for different patient groups or different CVD and diabetes sub-types
- Increase their ability to interpret the design and results of some of the CVD and diabetes clinical trials
- Improve their understanding of emerging CVD and diabetes therapies
Click here to view the Learning Module Index